The Norwegian Operations Research Society (NORS) comprises a community of researchers based in Norway, whose discipline -Operations Research (OR)- deals with the application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions.
News and updates
- NORS workshop “Reality bites”We are excited to invite you for the upcoming NORS workshop “Reality bites – Bridging the gap from research to application in combinatorial optimization”. Find the program here.
- Nordic courses in stochastic programmingNHH Norwegian School of Economics, in cooperation with NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology and University of Copenhagen invite to a Nordic PhD course in stochastic programming. Time: Week 43 (October 24-28, 2022). Place: NHH Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway. Credit: 5 ECTS. Requires physical presence (so no digital alternative) plus an approved … Read more
- NORS Annual Conference 2022 NORS Annual Conference for 2022. Location: Trondheim Save the date: November 29-30, 2022Click on the link or via the site menu for more information about NORS 2022.
- 2023 TSL ConferenceThe 12th edition of the International Workshop on Lot Sizing. Location: Loyola University in Chicago, USASave the date: July 23-26, 2023
- INFORMS Annual Meeting 20222022 INFORMS Annual Meeting in Indianapolis Location: Indianapolis, USA Save the date: October 16-19, 2022 Website: https://meetings.informs.org/wordpress/indianapolis2022/