NORS offers individual and institutional membership. Please contact us if you or your institution would like to become a member.
Currently, our society consists of about 80 people working on operations research in Norway, including academics, researchers, students and practitioners.
- Handelshøyskolen BI
- Molde University College – Faculty of Logistics
- NHH Norwegian School of Economics – Department of Business and Management Science
- NTNU – Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- Optimeering AS
- Optimeering Aqua AS
- SINTEF Digital
- SINTEF Industry
- SINTEF Ocean
- UiB – Department of Informatics
- Getting involved in the operations research network of Norway and staying up-to-date with the news of our community.
- Timely access to relevant material and announcements from NORS, EURO and IFORS.
- Participation in relevant discussions and elections related to NORS, EURO and IFORS.
- Opportunities and assistance to apply for funding instruments of EURO and IFORS.
- Access to disseminate relevant research and project outcomes.
- Access to advertise relevant activities, such as courses, seminars and workshops.
- Right to nominate candidates for the awards organized by NORS.
|300 NOK per year
|Students (bachelor/master), including Master-students
|0 NOK per year
|4000 NOK per year
|2000 NOK per year
- A company can apply for membership of NORS and the board of NORS decides if the membership is granted or not. If a company is a member of NORS, its employees can apply for a free personal membership.
- As an academic department counts normally a department at a university or a faculty at a university college. An academic department can apply for membership of NORS and the board of NORS decides if the membership is granted or not. If an academic department is a member of NORS, its employees and students can apply for a free personal membership.